Colorado’s multidisciplinary center dedicated to lungs, breathing and airways.
For Better Quality of Life
Our multidisciplinary Center for Lungs and Breathing serves patients nationally and throughout the Rocky Mountain region, leading the way in patient care, research and education. Working in the innovative environment of an academic medical center, our nationally recognized and highly-skilled physicians use the most advanced treatments and technologies in patient care.
Your patients can expect specialized knowledge from our fellowship-trained physicians, allowing for more accurate diagnoses and treatment options. Each physician leads an expert team of nurses, therapists and allied health care professionals to ensure continuity of care for the patient from one convenient source.
Specialties at the Center for Lungs and Breathing
- Chronic Thromboembolic Disease
- Clinical Immunology
- Disorders of the upper airway (Laryngology)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung and other Thoracic Cancers
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sinus and Nasal Disease (Rhinology)
Offering Next Generation Care
The University of Colorado Cancer Center in Denver is one of just 45 NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the entire country. We’re known worldwide for developing and setting new standards in the treatment of many types of cancer. Additionally, our five-year cancer outcomes far outpace state averages as well as those of many other cancer centers in the U.S.
- Internationally recognized for clinical expertise
- Research in ground-breaking techniques and treatments
- Advanced medical and surgical therapies